Download nightly builds of CM9 for Epic 4G from get.cm.
- Big News! 6/18/2012:
- noobnl got the crespo4g modem (from the Nexus S 4G) to mostly work on Epic 4G, allowing CM9 to Update PRL and Profile natively for the first time! Currently it has stability problems that noobnl is attempting to fix. This is very experimental and unstable so no test builds are available yet.
- If public testing of the crespo4g modem on Epic 4G does commence, it will initially be for advanced users only. Flashing the crespo4g modem means you cannot use any other ROM on your phone. Even temporary stock from sdcard will no longer work. Users will need to know how to manually flash the crespo4g or Epic 4G modem with Odin or Heimdall in order to safely test the upcoming test CM9 builds.
- Update: 6/16/2012: Fixed MMS Sending
- Download 
- md5sum d8af976c1cfec0c272984fbf5658dad6
- Read below for changelog. Please test and report here on Google+.
- Update 6/12/2012: CM9 beta5-pre1
- Fixed MMS sending.
- Switch from binary libsensor to source-built libsensor from aries. Theoretically it should behave identical to the old libsensor. Please report any differences you notice with sensors.
- Rescaled signal levels to fit AOSP's signal bar thresholds. It should be roughly equivalent to the behavior in beta4. Please report if you experience any major problems with signal bar behavior.
- The new CM9 boot animation featuring the Cid mascot is now included. If you want the old boot animation, download the flashable .zip from the boot animation page.